3 Short Nail Designs


Hey gals, hope everyone's been good? 
its been beautiful weather here in my part of australia lately.. so instead of spending time on the net blogging i been spending my time outdoors with my daughter taking advantage of the perfect days, i also been pretty busy with my nail course, i have been practicing acrylic nails heaps at the moment.. i love it 
..its soooo much fun, i think im good at it ? :-) 
...but i will see on tuesday when we practice on people for the first time, so that will be fun.

anyways....... 
heres the 3 short nail designs..
hope you like them what you think??

---------------------------------------


1. Punk Rock

2. Girly
3. Glam



if you want me to do a post on my nail kit and everything inside it that i use for my nail course leave me a comment :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment